As part of the Heart of the South West LEP Growth Hub, Serco Enterprise delivers a range of support services for people looking to start a business and for existing businesses looking to develop and grow.
Reporting to the Growth Hub Programme & Partnership Manager, we are currently recruiting an Online Business Adviser. The successful Online Business Adviser will be a first point of contact and provide a comprehensive and impartial diagnostic, sign-posting and referral service for business enquiries to the Heart of the South West (HotSW) LEP Growth Hub.
Key Duties (include but not limited to):
- Deliver an initial diagnostic, sign-posting and referral service; assessing against eligibility criteria and ensure referral to services for which they are eligible and suitable
- Support and handle business referrals
- Proactively contact businesses to assess their needs and growth potential, identifying business support options
- Produce and maintain up to date customer records utilising CRM
- Support business engagement activity and business lead generation
- Attend outreach events and workshops
- Support the production of key performance reports, dashboards,management information and business intelligence reports
- Support the development and maintenance of up to date details of business support options such as grants, advice and business support services
- Contribute to the development of a knowledge bank of information, guides, reports and case studies
To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join our team please visit the Serco Careers website. The reference number for this role is: 48297