We have a dedicated Employer Engagement Team providing employment and work experience opportunities to Restart Scheme participants across Wales and the West Central region in England.
Serco’s Employer Engagement Team works with businesses to hire, onboard and retain the best candidate for your vacancies. We will:
- Advertise your opportunities through as many channels (as appropriate) and partners as possible, providing access to a large and well-prepared pool of talent
- Listen to your needs and tailor our service to best support your business
- Co-design and deliver practical, proven recruitment strategies for your business, presenting only the best matched (skills, knowledge and personal attributes) candidates to meet your resource requirements
- Provide advice, guidance, and information to help your business achieve resourcing and retention objectives (e.g Diversity and Inclusion approaches)
- Do our best to remove recruitment challenges, the burden of administration and the difficulty of engaging with multiple sources of candidates
- Communicate regularly and professionally throughout our partnership